Home » The 19032P Electrical Safety Analyzer from Chroma
Electrical safety tests are an important part of the quality testing of electrical products. All electrical products with a plug such as adapters, switching power supplies, chargers, white goods, brown goods, information and communication equipment must be tested for electrical safety. The 19032P Electrical Safety Analyzer from Chroma is a 5-in-1 tester, which gives you the following test capabilities:
This complete instrument can save half the production space compared to the purchase of the various testers. In addition, the Chroma 19032P can be expanded with various scanner cards. This allows multiple points of a test object to be connected simultaneously, making testing more efficient and safer. Characteristic for the 19032P is its suitability for special medical safety tests including the IEC 60601.
The 19032P Electrical safety analyzer is suitable for the most common safety tests and can be used to test a wide variety of electrical products. These include; inspection and quality testing, production testing, for validation during development, domestic appliances, medical equipment, EV and solar, PV invertor.
– Floating Output Design meet EN50191
– 500VA Power Rating
– Five instruments in one: AC Hipot, DC Hipot, Insulation Resistance, Ground Bond and Leakage Current (Option)
– Twin-PortTM function (Patent)
– Programmable output voltage to 5kV AC and 6kV DC
– Insulation resistance to 50GΩ/1000V DC
– Ground bond up to 30A (Option up to 40A / 60A)
– Open/Short check(OSC)
– ARC detection (Flashover)
– Password Protected front panel lockout
– Storage of 50 Tests Setups with 100 Steps per setup
– Optional dynamic leakage current auto scanning (A190305/A190306/A190307/A190308)
– Standard RS-232 Interface
– Standard GB Offset KIT, SCANNER Interface
– GPIB Interface (Optional)
– Bar-code Scanner (Optional)
– EST software for test programming, data mining, statistic (Optional)
– UL, TüV ,CE mark (Model 19032)
– CE mark (Model 19032-P)
Open the datasheet for detailed specifications of this product.
+31 252 - 621 080
"The ABB Power Grids Jumet organisation is an innovative development and production facility of ABB that manufactures active filters and battery energy storage systems to support a stable grid. To test these systems we have acquired two Cinergia GE/EL +120kVA eplus units capable of doing grid emulation (AC + DC), operating as an electronic load (AC +DC) and being a battery emulator. We have experienced very good support from TTMS in obtaining these two Cinergia units. This included organising an on-site demonstration and supplying loan systems prior to the delivery of our final systems. This way we could start testing as early as possible. TTMS also organised training for the operators from the original manufacturer. This support allowed us to introduce the first battery energy storage systems even prior to the full delivery of the Cinergia systems."
University of Luxembourg
“At the Energy and Environment department of the Faculty of Science, Technology and Medicine (FSTM) of the University of Luxembourg we do have different research projects related to green energy contributing to the development of eco-cities. As a long-standing partner of our research unit, TT&MS has proven that they are able to answer even the most complex questions in a professional manner. They have shown that they are always up to date with the latest technology and do not spare any effort to look at the application and even the situation on site. The exchange of ideas was always very pleasant and took place quickly. We look forward to further years of fruitful cooperation.”
Doelbewust Online Marketing