Home » Isotech Thermocouple Standards Platinum/Gold
Since 1995 Isotech produces several designs of special Au/Pt, Pt/Pd, Pd/Au thermocouples for researchers. From their experience they can now offer the most popular of these, the Isotech Thermocouple Standards Platinum/Gold (Au/Pt) in a standard form.
All wires are 99.999+% pure and are fully annealed according to McLaren’s recommendations. Assembly also follows its instructions, which have never been surpassed.
After final assembly and annealing, the Au/Pt thermocouples will comply with IEC 62460, Edition 1 2008-07. For the smallest uncertainties we calibrate the thermocouple at the Zinc, Aluminium and Silver Fixed Points.
1. All materials are selected for their purity and high quality.
2. All parts are pre-treated and annealed before assembly.
3. The construction allows differential expansion of the gold and platinum by having a coil of platinum. to bridge the two thermocouples when measuring Crossroads.
4. There are no connections between the measuring and reference nodes.
5. The reference node is also examined and Isotech uses thermally pure copper wire of a selected diameter pre-treated in inert gas to maintain the accuracy of the measuring node.
6. The reference node shall be placed in an accurate reference system such as a Water Triple Point Cell or an Isotech Ice Point reference.
7. An article describing the construction, handling and operation of the thermocouple is supplied free of charge with each unit.
Open the datasheet for detailed specifications of this product.
+31 252 - 621 080
"The ABB Power Grids Jumet organisation is an innovative development and production facility of ABB that manufactures active filters and battery energy storage systems to support a stable grid. To test these systems we have acquired two Cinergia GE/EL +120kVA eplus units capable of doing grid emulation (AC + DC), operating as an electronic load (AC +DC) and being a battery emulator. We have experienced very good support from TTMS in obtaining these two Cinergia units. This included organising an on-site demonstration and supplying loan systems prior to the delivery of our final systems. This way we could start testing as early as possible. TTMS also organised training for the operators from the original manufacturer. This support allowed us to introduce the first battery energy storage systems even prior to the full delivery of the Cinergia systems."
University of Luxembourg
“At the Energy and Environment department of the Faculty of Science, Technology and Medicine (FSTM) of the University of Luxembourg we do have different research projects related to green energy contributing to the development of eco-cities. As a long-standing partner of our research unit, TT&MS has proven that they are able to answer even the most complex questions in a professional manner. They have shown that they are always up to date with the latest technology and do not spare any effort to look at the application and even the situation on site. The exchange of ideas was always very pleasant and took place quickly. We look forward to further years of fruitful cooperation.”
Doelbewust Online Marketing